Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I must say I am truly thankful for all the blessings in my life. I have my beautiful children, my loving husband, and rewarding career. God intercedes on my behalf at every turn.

So here I am ushering in another holiday season... and I can't believe how fortunate I am in my life. I continue to pray and thank God for my blessings. I'm speechless!

My kiddos are doing good in school and are happy- they need to be better at cleaning their rooms but overall are good natured well mannered children.

My hubbie continues to seek a job that is more satisfying and that day will come.

Me: I work hard and enjoy my career- my students are reading "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" and "The Tragedy of Macbeth" both awesome stories worthy of study and entertaining enough to keep even my most difficult to entertain students engaged.

Soon- we will have a Shakespeare Monologue Competition!!

No comments: